- Stroke, TIA
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuro-imaging (MRI, CTA, Vascular US)
- Vascular US
More About Dr. Heide’s Work
- Created and directed several nationally accredited stroke programs at hospitals of all sizes, large and small.
- Started and operated neurology and stroke programs remotely by the use of telemedicine
- Used telemedicine to support and enhance neurology and stroke programs
- Has been featured as a medical expert on television and radio in Seattle Washington
- Served as an elected commissioner for the largest public hospital district in Washington State
- Served as a member of the Washington State Department of Health Task Force on Emergency and Stroke Services
- Founded, owns, and operates a very busy multispecialty medical clinic. The clinic features complementary and traditional medicine and incorporates dietitian consutations, chiropractic therapy, rehabilitation and massage therapy into patient care plans.
When Stroke Hits Close to Home . . .
In 2010 Dr. Heide’s father suffered a stroke. The fast care he received through the use of telemedicine is a reminder every day of why the Heide family is committed to assisting the medical community to adopt technologies that enhance patient care. Because of the quick care provided through the use of telemedicine, Mr. Heide survived a major stroke and walked out of the hospital 5 days later.